Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Red Dead Redemption

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Red Dead Redemption

    Trust me, I'm well aware... My boyfriend got it the day it came out.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Red Dead Redemption

    Quote Originally Posted by ndn_fan View Post
    Trust me, I'm well aware... My boyfriend got it the day it came out.
    I am guessing you love this game as much as my wife does.:snickerpup:

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Red Dead Redemption

    Watched my son play the game, just looks like Grand Theft Auto set in the Wild West.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Red Dead Redemption

    Quote Originally Posted by MikMo View Post
    Watched my son play the game, just looks like Grand Theft Auto set in the Wild West.
    Is this what it is basically?^^

    I buy like 4 games a year, was thinking of getting this one, but if that's what it is...I'll pass like I did with all the GTA games.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Red Dead Redemption

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    Is this what it is basically?^^

    I buy like 4 games a year, was thinking of getting this one, but if that's what it is...I'll pass like I did with all the GTA games.

    It is somewhat like it but to me it is 10 times better. There is so much you can do on it. You can break horses, hunt and skin animals, get into duels in the middle of town, play poker, liars dice, blackjack, horse shoes, arm wrestling and 5 finger filet. If you have ever played and liked GUN then you would love this game! It is a lot like GUN but with 10 times more stuff to do. You can get wanted posters and bounty hunt like in GUN but there are no limit to the Wanted Posters. I tried to play GTA Liberty City and just could not. It sucked bad but this game though similar at a glance is just so much more different. The only GTA I even remotely liked was Vice City but I can tell you I love Red Dead Redemption! I have beaten it already by hurrying through it but have restarted it and taking my time just going over each and every thing there is to do in it. I bought it on the release date and have played it almost daily. I am hooked on it like a pill head on Oxycontin.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Red Dead Redemption

    Here is a little better preview of the game if interested.

    YouTube - Red Dead Redemption (Intro trailer)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •